Thanks to some people on my message board, I’ve been notified of two reviews that will probably be largely well known and read by the end of the day, if they’re not already. But since I’m getting a lot of hits on my blog for Lover Enshrined spoilers (sorry, no ARC here folks), I’ll list out for folks some links to follow and ooh and ahh and gasp and headwall, whatever floats your boats. Beware of potential spoilers! I haven’t read all of them myself, so I’m not sure how much or little is given away in any of them. Other than that, let the speculations fly, the crazy theories abound and the excitement froth-eth over.
- LoveVampires.com review
- Publisher’s Weekly review and you’ll have to scroll down almost to the bottom. (which some have pointed out may be on Amazon and other bookseller’s sites soon anyway)
- Romantic Times has given LEn four stars; you have to have a subscription (I’m guessing) to see the review.
- CK2 Kwips & Kritiques by Jennifer Ray
- Huntress Reviews by Amanda Killgore (scroll down a smidge)
- ETA: Romance Junkies review
- ETA: Night Owl Romance review
- ETA: Enchanting Reviews
- ETA: Katie(Babs)’s Review – Ramblings on Romance blog
- ETA: Darque Reviews by Kimberly Swan
- ETA: The Happily Ever After by Christine
- ETA: Cupid’s Chokehold by Brie
- ETA: Fresh Fiction by Lori Martin
- ETA: Dear Author
- ETA: Dionne Galace, It’s Not Chick Porn
Those are all I know of ATM. Let loose. Drool, rave, rant and sigh. It’s full on Brotherhood crack time now, baby.